Sunday 15 June 2014

Henna fo Hair Color/Hair Growth/ Hair Fall

I am using henna on my hair for more that 12 years. I love colour my hair but my mom said big noooooooooo. She allowed only natural products to hair or skin. She applied henna to my hair to turn my hair to burgundy. And also give additional benefits to my hair..

Henna is one of the ingredients that is used for a lot of beauty reasons. From colouring your hair to using it for mehendi, henna has been one of the best hair care ingredients available to us. Since ancient times, henna has been used as a hair dye. The burgundy brown hair colour is due to the henna leaves which acts as a natural hair dye. Apart from colouring your hair, henna is also good for treating other hair problems. If applied on the hair, reduce hair fall, reduce dandruff, henna helps strengthen the hair, nourishes the scalp and softens the hair.

Henna have many good qualities but i want to warn you in adavance "Henna turns your hair brittle" when over use of it. and we need to follow good hair care regime.. I will tell you some tricks which i followed for 12 years..

I use Godrej Nupur Henna which has good blend of all herbs.




■Brahmi- Promotes hair growth
■Shikakai- natural cleanser and adds shine
■Aloe vera- moisturizes and makes hair silky
■Methi- conditions and nourishes
■Bhringraj- Makes hair luxuriant
■Amla- Darkens hair colour, adds shine and luster
■Neem- Fights scalp infection and prevents dandruff
■Hibiscus- Rejuvenates hair making it shiny and silky
■Jatamansi- prevents graying


Steps:


Mix Henna in Tea liquor leave it for overnight. Before applying henna add 1 egg white , 4 tsp of curd, 5 tsp of Coconut oil.  Add some beetroot juice for burgundy colour

I apply lil bit of warm almond oil to my hair before applying henna.



Always apply henna using finger tips (i apply using finger tips) or brush divide your hair into section apply in scalp, apply henna to stand roll them up to head apply in roll.


After covering full head wear shower cap. Rinse after 2 hrs don't leave behind this.

Follow your regular hair wash regmine shampoo and conditioner.

After 2 days follow the hot oil treatment with egg white mask to avoid dry, brittle and frizzy hair.

I recommend to use henna monthly 1 time. If you are covering a gray hairs once in 3 weeks apply henna.



No comments:

Post a Comment