Saturday 7 June 2014

DIY Coconut Milk Shampoo for dry and rough hair

Hi Beauties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,


I am going to share DIY coconut milk shampoo for dry, rough and unmanageable hair. When I was searching for some DIY recipe to treat my damaged hair.

I will wash my hair 3 days once with hot oil massage followed by homemade hair packs before my marriage. Being a busy working mom with 2 kids I don't have time to take care of my hair for 5 years which leads to hair fall, thinning of hair, split ends, dry, rough and unmanageable hair. All the signs of unhealthy hair.  I want to try some homemade remedies which is easy and don't take any time.

Coconut milk
Coconut milk is packed with loads of proteins and vitamins which makes it an excellent beauty product. coconut milk not only treats dry, frizzy hair but also deep conditions, moisturizes and strengthens your hair.

Currently i am using Dove 5x Smoother shampoo which didn't leads to any additional hair fall.




Method:

1. Pour 1/4 cup of coconut milk(I prefer homemade) in empty bottle
2. Add 3/4 cup your favorite shampoo
3. 1 tsp of Almond oil/ olive oil (You can also divide 2 tsp almond oil & 2 tsp oil olive oil)
4. Castor oil - 1 tsp
5. Vitamin E 400 mg - 1 capsule
6. Mix all the ingredients and refrigerate it






Shake well before using it. You can skip the conditioner

Castor oil stimulates hair growth, olive oil is used to treat dry hair and almond oil and vitamin E is used to treat damaged hair. To lock the shine of hair, we need to rinse hair with cold water. If we keep shampoo and conditioner in refrigerate the shampoo and conditioner are cold which will close the cuticle and lock the shine


Regular use of this shampoo which made my hair become soft and shinny. Hair become manageable and reduced hair fall.





No comments:

Post a Comment